A Day of Simple Health: Reclaim Your Health and Prevent Disease
Join the millions of people worldwide who have discovered the life-saving connection between lifestyle choices and sickness and disease. A Day of Simple Health will make all the difference in your personal pursuit of reclaiming your health and preventing/reversing disease. You will learn the life-changing, life-saving information that allowed Becky Campos to reclaim her health from twelve years of chronic, debilitating illness and stage two breast cancer. Whether you are fighting for your life or are on the journey toward optimal health, all will benefit from the information, research, wisdom and recipes shared at Simple Health Ministries most popular class.
9:00-10:30 An Introduction to Simple Health
- The health crisis in America
- Becky’s story of reclaiming her health
- Food history
- What is health?
- Where does it come from?
- Is health internal or external?
- Definition of health
10:30-11:30 Becoming a Critical Health Thinker
- Introduction to the laws of health
- Mastering the laws of health
- The science behind the laws of health
- Simple Health Measures
- Simple Health Scale
- Cell memory
- Hereditary factors
- Mastering personal responsibility
11:30-12:30 The Law of Nutrition & The Law of Water
- The definition of nutrition
- Reversing disease and how Becky reversed breast cancer
- Disease prevention
- Simple recipes for health
- Simple Health Ratios
- How to Drink Water
12:30-1:30 Dismissed for Lunch
Eateries such as Paradise Bakery, Chipotle and Subway are just down the street
1:40-2:40 The Law of Nutrition Part II: The Omega Factor
- Understanding omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Benefits & dangers
- Whole foods and omega fatty acids
- Understanding Fat
2:40-3:40 The Law of Fasting and Cleaning/The Dean Principle
- Colon Care
- Fasting for health
- Cleansing for health
3:40-4:00 The Laws of Exercise, Sleep, Rest, Fresh Air, Sunshine, Reducing Stress & Emotional Fortitude
This class offers a summary of the remaining laws of health. Each law works together synergistically to prevent disease and create and sustain health.
Registration ends August 18th.